My girls

My girls
The best parts of my Very Grateful Life.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Doafs and such

My girls love Snow White and the seven Dwarfs ("doafs," as Ella calls them). So my mom bought a tiny troll (knowing they'd think he was a dwarf) and stuck him in my flower bed. Kate now says hello to him every single time she walks past him.

"Hi!"

It's never a 'hey, how ya doin,' casual kind of hello. It's a "Hiiiiii!" excited greeting, like it's the first time she's seen her best friend in years.

Photobucket

And yes, she blows kisses to him too.

I know my posts are backwards, since I just posted something about my love for Mondays. But, on Sunday, the girls woke up early. So I took them outside for a 'nature hunt.'

Photobucket

Photobucket

This consisted of Ella walking around picking up pine cones and leaves, with Kate following closely behind, painting her finger nails and teeth with her fake plastic nail polish bottle.

Photobucket

I love these girls to pieces. And I love Sunday mornings with them almost as I love my Monday ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment